♥ Welcome ♥

♥ Pn Belog ♥

My photo
Salam Doploh Doploh TiGa. Owner Blog Kejap Ade. Kejap Takde.

04 July, 2011

.:did uols know??:.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله....

hye readers...semoga kalian semua sentiasa berada dlm rahmat dan dilindungi allah selalu...

google ads
Six truths in LIFE…

1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility due to the tendons within your neck.







2. All idiots, after reading #1 will try it.






3. And discover #1 is a lie.






4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.






5. You soon will shared this to another idiot.






6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.




google ads
I sincerely apologize about this but I'm an idiot and I needed company. You now have 2 options . . . delete it, or shares it along to put a smile on someone else's face today.






~:..:SmIle:..:~

notacmot~ I’m in a Monday blues…green…red…yellow..